- High oxygen and water vapour barrier. Consistent properties and precise dimensions
Available in a vaste choice of formats and colours. Pre-padding option speeds output.
- MAP tray lidding of Processed meats, fresh meats, bacon, fresh poultry, cheeses
Flat foam supports, with barrier liner Designed for Cryovac Slicepak® Plus System
for sliced products. Improved process flexibility optimal freshness presentation.
- MAP tray lidding of Processed meats, fresh meats, bacon, fresh poultry.
(Slicepak® Plus Barrier Foam Supports)
- Ultra barrier rigid trays
- Microwaveable for re-heating and defrosting.
- Designed for Cryovac® LidSys™ MAP packaging solution.
- Available in different sizes and colours (upon request), padded and unpadded.
- Offer extended shelf-life in combination with Cryovac® EOP and LID2050/3050 lidding
- Designed for Cryovac® SES packaging solution
- For MAP tray lidding of low and high oxygen applications (processed meat or fresh
meat with long shelf life requirement)
- Rigid, pasteurizable and/or microwaveable trays
- Specific shape for easy denesting
- Smooth wall design for optimal vacuum and skin effect
- Specific easy opening structure
- available in different size
- Colours: clear, white and black
- Designed for Cryovac® Simple Steps® tray packaging for “ready meals and meal components”
applications in vacuum skin tray systems.
(Ultra Barrier skin trays)
(Easy Opening skin trays)
- Dual ovenable
- Convenient package
- Significant packaging weight reduction
- Cool to the touch
- Improved mechanical resistance (reduced brittleness)
- Squeezable for effective disposal
- Differentiation on shelf
- Easy handling for line operator
- Designed for lidding applications for both chilled and frozen ready meals to be
re-heated or cooked, including pizzas. See also: n’Oven packaging solution
(ovenable foam trays)
- Superb pack presentation in combination with stretchable shrinkable Cryovac® SES321.
- High abuse resistance of the final pack
- Specific tray shape designed for whole birds
- Available pre-padded with Cryovac Pads
(Whole bird barrier tray)