Entapack® Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Liner
Super-tough Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) liner for transportation and storage of liquid and dry solid materials.
Features Benefits Applications Specifications
- Extensive range of liners that meet new industry standards
- Combining state-of-the-art film coextrusion technology with Entapack’s 20-year experience to ensure consistent quality and reliability
- Designed to fit most of the IBC units that are now internationally available either on a rental or direct purchase basis
- Variety of compatible fitment types
- Unmatched durability to withstand rigorous distribution
- Manufacturing process provides a new level of safety and protection for the food, beverage and medical industries
- A one way plastic liner; once the product is discharged the liner is removed from the IBC and disposed. There is no possibility of cross product contamination.
- Cost of the liner is generally less costly than cleaning a re-useable container.
- Beverages and food items such as tomato paste & diced tomatoes
- Non-food industrial fluids such as inks and glues
- 1000 to 1500 Litres
- Aseptic and non-aseptic bags, laminated, coextruded and monolayer materials available
- Available plain or printed and in thin or thick gauge
Product specifications, brands and availablity may vary depending on your geographic location. Refer to the country selector at the top of this page to browse product in your region.