Entapack® Aseptic Packaging
The range of Entapack® Aseptic Packaging has been developed to suit most aseptic filling systems for products requiring long shelf life at ambient temperature.
Features Benefits Applications Specifications
- Aseptic liners for UHT and Aseptic filling
- Manufactured from a range of tough inner layers of FDA approved polyethylene blends
- Outer barrier layers ranging from EVOH Co- extrusions, metallized laminates and Nylon/ Aluminium foil laminates.
- Bags are sterilized by Gamma Irradiation
- Variety of compatible fitment types
- Protect products integrity and enhance presentation
- Manufacturing process provides a new level of safety and protection for the food, beverage and medical industries
- Protect the product from exposure to light and oxygen ingress.
- Inner layers of polyethylene are to ensure package strength and resistance to flex damage for less viscous products.
- Tomato paste & dices
- Aloe Vera
- Fruit products
- Pineapple juices
- Dairy products
- 3-1500 Litres
- Aseptic filling
Product specifications, brands and availablity may vary depending on your geographic location. Refer to the country selector at the top of this page to browse product in your region.