4212 Oxygen Scavenging Initiation System
Patented initiation system that activates the oxygen scavenging properties of our OS lidding films using UV light; designed to be used with existing packaging lines
- Triggers invisible scavenger on existing packaging equipment; residual oxygen is effectively removed from the package atmosphere, allowing food manufacturers to deliver fresher products to customers.
- Triggering equipment is designed to work with existing packaging machine to activate film prior to making the package.
- Spray wash down sanitation compatible
- Controlled exposure of UV light is managed by the triggering to properly activate film.
- Tension control for print registration.
- OS film may be used for up to 30 minutes after being triggered. An integrated shape system minimizes film waste and controls UV dose.
- Smoked and processed meats, cheeses, baked goods, fresh pasta and dry food products such as coffee, nuts, drink and baking mixes, and other snack foods
- System housings and bases are all constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Capable of triggering 71cm wide film up to 6m/min
- Handles film widths from 18 to 71cm
- Used in conjunction with our Scavenging Verification System to test finished packages
Product specifications, brands and availablity may vary depending on your geographic location. Refer to the country selector at the top of this page to browse product in your region.