Intact® RM573 Vacuum Skin Packaging
The RM573 Intact vacuum skin packaging machine is an ideal entry level machine for high quality, value added consumer products.
Overview Applications Specifications
- The CRYOVAC® RM573 INTACT® machine is a semi-automatic vacuum skin packaging (VSP) machine designed to package food and non-food products into preformed trays with either Barrier or Permeable INTACT top web films creating a high quality retail ready package. The INTACT process creates a second skin affect around the packaged product without the presence of oxygen enabling chilled or frozen food prodcuts to have an extended shelflife while exhibiting superior product presentation.
- Ideally suited to retail products such as fresh meats, processed meats, seafood, poultry, paté, dairy products.
- Semi-automated vacuum skin packaging system
- Capable of packing onto a variety of pre-made tray designs made from a range of tray materials
- Offers the flexibility to process different tray/pack styles from cycle to cycle
- Manual pack separation after the cycle.
- Capable of 1.5 cycles per minute
- Potential volumes from 8-30 packs per minute (product and pack type dependant)
- Self contained machine with internal vacuum pump
Product specifications, brands and availablity may vary depending on your geographic location. Refer to the country selector at the top of this page to browse product in your region.