Hot Air Shrink Tunnels
Cryovac® hot air shrink tunnels are purpose designed for in-line use with HFFS machinery running Cryovac® shrink films.
Overview Applications Specifications
- Cryovac® hot air shrink tunnels are purpose designed for in-line use with qualified HFFS machinery running Cryovac® shrink films. They provide optimal shrink performance for modified atmosphere packages over wrapped in Cryovac BDF® barrier shrink films. They are suitable for a wide range of products and pack formats. There are several models available to suit a range of throughputs and pack types, either tray or non tray packs, such as pizza.
- MAP Trayed fresh products, fresh foods, vegetables, cheese, poultry, seafood, frozen products, bakery
- Available in specific models for products with trays or products without trays.
- Various models to suit a range of throughputs, variable throughput speeds up to 28m/min
- Models with multiple heating chambers and air circulation fans
- Models with silicon coated conveyors or heat resistant plastic modular belting
- Available in left or right hand versions
- Hygienic design makes cleaning easy and effective
Product specifications, brands and availablity may vary depending on your geographic location. Refer to the country selector at the top of this page to browse product in your region.